The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during normal operation, some personal data that are then implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: apart from this possibility, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
If users / visitors, connecting to this site, send their personal data to access certain services, or to make requests in e-mail, this involves the acquisition by CESINI DESIGN of the address of the sender and / or other possible personal data that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request, or for the provision of the service. Personal data provided by users / visitors will be communicated to third parties only if the II communication is necessary to comply with the requests of users / visitors themselves.
Cookies are data that are sent by Cesini Design to the user's internet browser and are stored by it and then transmitted back to the site at the next visit. They can be used to monitor sessions, to authenticate a user so that they can access a site without typing their name and password each time and to memorize their preferences. There are many types of cookies classifiable for technical aspects, duration, origin and function.
There are many technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these the most known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on an electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, modifying the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site. The cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or the Blogger Stats service or similar are technical only if used for the purposes of site optimization directly by the owner of the site, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
From the point of view of duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid logging on every page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access to and access to the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
In relation to the provenance we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies. The majority of third-party cookies consists of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand the interests and then customize the advertising proposals for users.
Cesini Design uses the following cookies: Technical cookies Analystics
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Optional supply of data Apart from that specified for navigation data, users / visitors are free to provide their personal data. Failure to provide such data may entail the impossibility of obtaining what has been requested.
The owner of the processing of personal data is Mr. CESINI MAURIZIO
Via Mario Alessandro Ceccaroni 1 Recanati (MC) Tel. 071/7575771 email: email@example.com
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain the III confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request the integration of the update, or rectification (Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03). Pursuant to the same article, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing. Requests should be forwarded to the Data Controller at the addresses indicated above.
Before sending the order form, check the correct Company name and VAT number and / or buyer data. In case of error we will not be held responsible.
1. The goods travel at the risk of the purchaser and are sent, unless otherwise agreed, without taking responsibility for any delays.
2. In case of delayed payment for facts or requests formulated by the buyer, the latter shall pay the seller a default interest in the amount of bank interest charged to the seller at the time of default increased by 3% per annum.
3. Warranty: all products have been carefully tested in our laboratories, according to the specifications of the plate and according to theoretical working conditions. In any case of proven unfavorable testing, in contradictory between the parties and the impossibility of the seller to perform in specific form, the contract will be considered canceled, with the obligation to collect the material already delivered, but with exclusion of any and all damage, direct or indirect, caused to people or things.
4. Rules of use: apart from the indications provided by the seller, it will exclusively compete with the purchaser to assume all the information for the use of the product purchased, including the delivery of all the safety rules, both in order to the use or the resale of the products, exonerating and freeing the seller from any and all responsibility.
5. Warranty contents: the products supplied are considered as guaranteed for manufacturing defects for a period of two years from the date of the invoice. Materials that have been tampered with or used under conditions other than those specified on the license plate or not installed in accordance with the prescribed conditions are excluded from the warranty. Any returns must always be sent "free port".
6. Modifications or substitutions: The product contains no parts to be replaced and must not be opened. If it is opened, the guarantee is automatically invalidated. The product must not be changed. Any modification will invalidate safety and approvals and may make the product unsafe. No responsibility will be accepted for any damage or loss that may arise from unauthorized product modification.